A Night of Fights 3
Saturday, April 1, 2017
Laketown Wharf Resort Event Center
The highly anticipated Night of Fights series continues on Panama City Beach! And for Round 3, the evening has been moved to a brand new arena at Laketown Wharf Resort. A new 28,000 square foot arena is set to open in March and the first event scheduled is the Night of Fights boxing!
Benefiting the Logan G. Smith Foundation, the night is set to have sanctioned USA boxing featuring 15 pre-matched events. Doors will open at 6PM, with Round 1 beginning at 7PM.
Tickets to A Night of Fights 3 can be purchased at 2 locations:
Laketown Wharf Resort Front Desk
9902 S Thomas Dr, Panama City Beach
Grand Panama Front Desk
11807 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach
- Adults: $15.00
- Kids 10 & under: free
- Students / Military (active & retired) , 1st responders: $10.00
- VIP ringside tables with dinner & drinks: $300.00 – seats 8 – SOLD OUT!
- VIP tables right behind the ringside tables! Includes dinner and drinks, $300.00 – seats 8 – SOLD OUT!
- Soft pretzels
- Nachos with chili and cheese
- Sidewinder fries
- Add chili and cheese
- Three cheese and bacon quesadillas with sour cream and tomatoes
- Funnel cake sticks with powdered sugar
- Cheese burgers w ff and 20oz drink
- Chicken and swiss w ff and 20oz drink
- Wagyu dogs with ff and 20 oz drink
VIP Table Menu
Medallion of beef tenderloin with grilled shrimp and a garlic cream sauce served over a corn tomato and mushroom compote
Only available with VIP table purchase