Spring Break 2015
You'll Have Only The Best Time Here
Check Out Our Rates Here And Book Early!
We sincerely wish you an enjoyable and safe stay while visiting our property during college spring break.
To insure this, it is necessary that everyone abide by the property rules and regulations. These policies must be strictly enforced for the safety of all.
We have listed some of the rules and you will be given more information at registration. These policies are for guests who reserved condos through Resort Collection only. If you made a reservation with an individual owner or other management company, please refer to their rules and regulations.
Spring Break is great... but please, play by the RULES ...
SPRING BREAK RULES 2015
- Identification is required for all guests upon arrival. All occupants of the room must be 18 years old. At least one occupant must be 21 years of age.
- Quiet time is from 10pm to 10am. Noise and volume levels must be held to a minimum in consideration of other guests. Music is not to be played in the rooms, balconies, or at the pools after 10pm.
- Pools and Hot Tubs close at 10pm.
- All occupants must be listed on the registration card. If it is discovered that there are more people in a unit than are registered, all will be evicted (including the registered guests) with the forfeiture of all pre-payments and deposits.
- Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per rental unit is limited to four (4) people in a one bedroom, six (6) people in a two bedroom, and eight (8) people in a three bedroom. This policy is strictly enforced for the safety of our guests. Registered Guests carry the FULL responsibility for ANY and all guest and visitor safety and or room damages.
- Visitors are not allowed on property. Laketown Wharf ID Tags must be worn and visible at the pool and hot tub areas. Replacement bands cost $100 each.
- A damage deposit is required upon arrival for all registered guests. This deposit must be paid with one credit card and an authorization hold will be placed on the card for the duration of their stay. The amount held depends on the size of condo reserved but can be from $300-$800. We do not accept debit or gift cards. Individuals traveling with their parent’s credit card must have signed authorization letter from the card holder and a copy of the cardholder’s picture ID and credit card. You will be given an inspection checklist upon check-in and must return form to Front Office by 6pm day of arrival noting any pre-existing damage to unit.
- A representative from the housekeeping department will enter your room each day between the hours of Noon and 8pm to remove trash and leave extra trash bags. If there is damage to the unit, resort management will be notified and could result in forfeiture of deposit or eviction. All of our units are designated as non-smoking. If housekeeping detects any evidence of smoking in unit, you will be charged an additional $250 to deodorize the condo. Smoking is only permitted on the balcony. Failure to leave unit in a reasonably clean manner can result in an additional cleaning fee.
- DO NOT CLIMB OR THROW ANYTHING FROM THE BALCONIES. IT IS A FELONY PUNISHABLE BY FINE OR IMPRISONMENT. THIS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the hot tub areas. Glasses and large coolers are NOT permitted on the pool decks. Beer funneling and or kegs are not permitted AT ALL on property.
- Please be aware of the Surf Warning Flag System. No lifeguards are on duty on the beach.
- Florida drinking age is 21 years old. Strict ID requirements (valid driver’s license with photo only) will be enforced in all beverage outlets and on Laketown Wharf property.
- DO NOT TAMPER WITH FIRE EQUIPMENT OR ALARM SYSTEMS. It is a felony punishable by fine or imprisonment. This will result in immediate eviction.
- Registration is after 3pm and check out time is at 10am. You must vacate the unit by that time in order to have your deposit refunded. Our Housekeeping Department will inspect your room to confirm no damages to unit and or no excessively dirty unit before the damage deposit is refunded.
- We understand you are here for a safe, secure, memorable visit, which is why these rules are necessary. If you violate the rules, you will be WARNED ONCE. The second offense will result in eviction by resort management or law enforcement.
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS.