Places to explore at Laketown Wharf Resort
Panama City Beach’s newest all you can eat buffet is The Wharf! Featuring a locally prepared feast directed by our local Chef. And it’s all waiting for you! Open to everyone, The Wharf Buffet is located at Laketown Wharf and is ready to serve, and please, your appetite. Buffet items include Snow Crab Legs, Filet Mignon, Fried Shrimp, Fried Fish, Pasta, Chicken, Salad & Dessert Bar and much more!
We’re a Sea-lebrity!
Animal Planet’s TV Show “Tanked” installed a special aquarium at The Wharf Buffet. The tank is amazing, and we know you and all guests will enjoy seeing it. The tank stands at 9′ tall and houses over 60 fish in 735 gallons of saltwater. The coral insert features colorful coral found in the ocean and “miniature” versions of the turtles on our boardwalk.
More Around Laketown Wharf…
- Sunshine Bar & Grill has a full menu of delicious dining options for all ages. Enjoy your favorite frosty beverages, appetizers, and sandwiches, or share a seafood or chicken finger basket and fries. (Hours vary – see schedule at check-in)
- Splash Bar is the ideal spot for relaxing by the pool with a drink in your hand—and a smile on your face! (Hours vary – see schedule at check-in)
- Lorrie Morgan’s Spicy Hot Chicken Coop Offers inside and outdoor seating in front of Laketown Wharfs nightly water fountains and nightly water show. Come experience Lorrie’s family recipes on the menu, including a full bar and live entertainment.
- Juan Taco A modern little taco shop, serving Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas, and homemade Margaritas
- The Candymaker Home to delicious homemade chocolates, and saltwater taffy. We also carry a large assortment of Jelly Bellys and gummy snacks. Visit our Laketown Wharf location for yummy ice cream treats and milkshakes
- Hairology A modern beach salon offering a wide variety of hair services, including updos, hair extensions, and Brazilian Blowouts. We also offer manicures, pedicures, gel polish, and facial waxing.